This privacy statement explains the privacy practices of floLIVE for users of the websites of floLIVE.net, including the IoT Connectivity Platform (collectively, the “Site”).
floLIVE’s Commitment to Privacy
floLIVE respects your right to privacy. Your ability to make informed choices about the uses of your information is important to us. This privacy statement explains floLIVE’s policy regarding the collection, use, disclosure, and protection of Personal Information. The terms of this privacy statement apply to information collected from you unless different terms are specified as part of a special offer or in another form or contract we provide you.
Except as otherwise set forth herein, we will keep confidential any Private Information related to your account with us.
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is information that can be directly associated with an identifiable natural person such as a customer’s name, address, telephone number, email address, or credit card number.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information that you provide us, such as when you:
- Register to use the Site or to receive our newsletter
- Register to use the Flolive portal
- Use the administrative interface of the portal to provide information related to your accounts
- Place an order or purchase products or services online
- Contact our customer support whether by phone, email, or chat
- We may automatically collect some information when you visit our Site such as the site from which you linked to us, and the time and date of your visit, purchases, and activities. We also collect information received from third parties to the extent that they have represented that they have entered into an agreement with you for connectivity of the floLIVE products to our connectivity
- floLIVE does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16, and you must be 18 years of age or older in order to establish an account on the Site.
The information we collect may contain the following information
- Your first and last name;
- E-mail address;
- Contact details (including phone number);
- Job title;
- Company name;
- Mailing address;
- Country location;
- Any other information You choose to provide on or via the Website;
- Certain type of information which is automatically received, collected and recorded by floLIVE whenever You interact with the floLIVE by visiting the Website, including certain “traffic data” on its server logs from Your browser such as Your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Website addresses. floLIVE may also add on any page display the total counts that such page has been viewed;
- Anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to You, such as Your ZIP code and gender;
- Information You provide when providing the floLIVE with feedback, contacting floLIVE by sending it messages or completing forms. This information may include any personal information and/or identification information or other personally sensitive data; and
- Traffic patterns and site use, which may be used by floLIVE to improve its services.
You may contact us to request that we disclose to you the categories, sources, commercial purpose, categories of third parties we share the Personal Information with and specific pieces of your Personal any Information that we have collected. Furthermore, you have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information we have collected from you (please note that such deletion may prevent you from accessing the free services offered to you by us, including but not limited to the services provided to you under our connectivity platform.
Use of Personal Information
The Personal Information we collect is used to process your requests or transactions, to provide you high quality service, to customize the Site according to your preferences, and to tell you about specific goods or services we believe will be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us, we make it easy for you to let us know. You can contact us at any time to decline promotional information (see under the heading “Choice” below).
Sharing of Personal Information
floLIVE does not sell or rent Personal Information to third parties without your prior consent. floLIVE does not share or disclose Personal Information to third parties without your prior consent, except in the limited circumstances described below under the heading “Disclosures”.
We may disclose Personal Information in the good faith belief that we are required to do so by law, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process or contractual necessity, respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of floLIVE, our customers, or the public. Information about our customers, including Personal Information, may be disclosed if it is necessary for legitimate purposes, for example as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, or acquisition. Other than in circumstances enumerated above, we have a policy of obtaining a person’s consent if we intend to process his/her Personal Information.
Protection of Personal Information
floLIVE has put into place security measures in an effort to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, or alteration while it is under our control. Personal Information we collect is stored electronically. We use technical, contractual, administrative, and physical measures in an effort to protect against unauthorized access.
Account information is accessible online only through the use of a password. To protect the confidentiality of Personal Information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. If other people have access to your email, they may be able to obtain access to your password and obtain Personal Information about you or change information about your user profile.
While we use reasonable measures to protect information that is stored within our database, and we restrict access to information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel and technical staff, we cannot guarantee the security of account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of account information at any time. We cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your Personal Information when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
By registering for any part of the Site or any services or news provided by us, you agree to receive promotional messages from floLIVE. If at any time you wish to stop receiving promotional information from floLIVE, you may opt out by doing one of the following: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to attend your comment.
Personal information does not include “aggregate” information. Aggregate information is data we collect about a group or category of products, services or customers, from which individual customer identities have been removed and a specific person cannot be identified through such information. Aggregate information is also any information or data that we collect from sim cards which are available to you via the Connectivity Platform. In other words, information about how you use a service may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same service, but no Personal Information will be included in the resulting data. Likewise, information about the products or services you use or purchase may be collected and combined with information about the products and services used or purchased by others, but no Personal Information will be included in the resulting data. Among others, aggregate data helps understand trends and customer needs so that new products and services can be considered and so existing products and services can be tailored to customer desires.
floLIVE appreciates the importance of safeguarding the privacy of your Personal Information that may be provided to us. floLIVE does use and disclose de-identified aggregate information, for the purposes of evaluating and improving our services and tailoring our products and for commercial purposes. floLIVE may choose at its sole discretion to transfer, sell, provide, or share such information with third parties, including to floLIVE’s business partners for commercial purposes.
What Are Cookies and Are You Required to Accept Them?
Read more about our cookies policy.
Online Links to Other Sites
Updating, Reviewing or Correcting Personal Information
You may update, review or correct your on-line account information on the Connectivity Platform at any time online by accessing your password-protected personal account administration page. You may also correct any other information of yourself by emailing us at email@example.com and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to attend your comment.
Transfer of Personal Data of EEA data subjects, outside the EEA
Personal Information may be transferred, stored and processed in countries outside the EU or European Economic Area (EEA). Such transfer to third countries may include countries that do not ensure adequate level of data protection laws as required by EU privacy laws. We will only transfer your Personal Data outside the EEA (1) to countries recognized as adequate by the EU commission; (2) if no adequacy status is granted, then subject to the implementation of the applicable safeguards provided by applicable law (including the GDPR); (3) if no safeguards are available, then subject to acceptable derogations as set forth in the GDPR.
Changes to this Statement
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that websites often store on computer hard drives or mobile devices of their visitors. They are widely used and serve various purposes, such as enabling websites to function properly or providing marketing information to the owners of the site.
For purpose of this Cookies Policy, the term “cookies” includes third party cookies such as pixels, web beacons, clear gifs, and other similar technologies.
What kinds of cookies do we use?
Our website primarily uses the following five types of cookies:
- Cookies required for provision of Services: These cookies are essential for provision of Services.
- Performance enhancing cookies: These cookies gather information about how visitors use and interact with our Services. For example, performance cookies indicate which pages of our website are popular, monitor traffic to our website and compile anonymous analytic information.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to recognize and remember your preferences. For example, functionality cookies may use information, such as your location, to make sure that you arrive at a version of our website that is specific to your city or region.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the follow-up and analysis of the conduct of users of our Services on an anonymous basis.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to show relevant advertising about our Services on third party websites. For example, if you visit a third party website we work with after vising our website, you will see advertisements about our Services on that website.
Please note that deleting or rejecting cookies may adversely affect your use of Services. For example, you might not be able to use all of the features the Services offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, is available at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
What if I have questions?
If after reading this Cookies Policy you have any questions please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org