Did you know that cellular coverage only reaches about 20% of the world’s population? That means there are many areas that are completely cut off from cellular connectivity, creating dead zones where devices cannot connect to the internet or transmit data.
- The working and technical aspects of 5G satellite connectivity
- The power of a single multi-network SIM offering both cellular and satellite coverage.
- Real-world use cases demonstrating how this combined network can bolster business growth.
The Connectivity Management landscape is experiencing rapid and critical changes. In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The evolution of the CMP market
- What’s in the modern CMP toolkit?
- Types of CMPs on the horizon
Streamline needed an IoT partner to support real-time traceability and management of livestock.
Learn how floLIVE:
- Provided always-on connectivity and visibility for IoT devices on the move.
- Included intelligent two-way communication to manage costs and updates.
- Supported full coverage in any area using both NB-IoT and Satellite connectivity.
To remain competitive, connectivity providers are working on building a more diverse set of offerings to suit new business models, align with IoT use cases, and offer additional functionality such as analytics, remote SIM provisioning, core network functionality, and global connectivity orchestration. The latest Transition Topic Position Paper by Transforma Insights, sponsored by floLIVE, and is a deep-dive into this shift in the connectivity space
Learn how mobile operators can benefit from a comprehensive, cloud-based CMP-as-a-service, enabling expansion globally via a hyperlocal network of 15+ local IMSIs, optimized for LPWA and suitable for M2M and consumer eUICC.