The IoT Connectivity Cookbook
In this ebook, you’ll learn to whip up:
- Global connectivity: A one-bowl recipe that allows enterprises to expand IoT to new locations
- The perfect modem: From how to choose a vendor, to how to reduce set up time to circa 5 seconds
- Mission-critical IoT: Including the use of a multi-IMSI SIM to get unbeatable availability.
- Enhanced battery life: A fine dining option that uses local breakouts to reduce latency.
Listen up Mobile Operators – floLIVE is Bringing Agile Back
Check out our infographic to uncover:
- 4 game changing examples of next-gen connectivity management for today’s operators
- Why a modular approach to connectivity will help you add flexibility to your solution
- How to onboard a fully-featured connectivity suite at a lower TCO, plus pay-as-you-grow
IoT Demands That We Do Better: The Evolution of Cellular Connectivity
Watch this webinar with ABI Research to learn:
- The evolution of cellular connectivity
- The urgency of connecting diverse IoT device types globally, at scale
- The restrictive and unprofitable nature of traditional connectivity management solutions, and how to do better
- Recommendations for next-generation CMPs to address the IoT needs of the market today, and in the future, based on floLIVE as a powerful use case
Harnessing Advanced Wireless Networks for Industrial Application
Watch this webinar to learn:
- The realities of an IoT-enabled facility, including real-world examples of IIoT in today’s industrial settings.
- A comparison of wireless technologies for IoT use cases, and why cellular comes out on top every time.
- The various cellular network models, and the benefits of private RAN alongside a private core.
- What the future of IIoT looks like, driven by 5G and smart cellular technology.
Looking for simpler, more global IoT connectivity?
Download this solution brief to discover:
- The seven steps that support manufacturers in meeting market needs. Individually they are all important. Together, they’re game-changing.
- The tricks for beating high costs and regulations to make global IoT connectivity a reality.
- The secrets behind a unique SIM technology that has zero gaps in service.
Tomorrow’s Smart Connected Products Require Smarter Connectivity Services Today
Read the latest ABI Research whitepaper to learn:
- How traditional CMPs create a loss-leader business model for pricing?
- Why modular, yet integrated products are the way forward for operator success?
- How to onboard IoT services that “just work”, allowing your customers to focus on core business value?
The Evolution of Core Networks in the Age of IoT
After reading this white paper, you’ll understand:
- How cellular connectivity can meet diverse IoT requirements, including Massive, Broadband and Critical IoT.
- The kinds of behavior you can expect from IoT, such as low ARPU and high signalling, and how to be ready for anything.
- Why network slicing will support a lower Total Cost of Ownership, and help you seamlessly meet SLA for new customers.
Unique Requirements Need a Unique Solution. Meet floCORE.
Read the full Solution Brief to find out:
- What the idea of a truly cloud-native core means for your business?
- How floCORE meets truly niche requirements of security and performance?
- The benefits of a single, centralized web portal for management and control?
- Why customer service representatives are floCORE’s biggest fans?
Hefring Achieves Complete Visibility from a Single Dashboard
Learn how Hefring became:
- Ready to expand into new locations around the globe, with no connectivity blind spots.
- Safe in the knowledge that they have eliminated performance gaps, with infrastructure built for the IoT of today, and tomorrow.
- Armed with a single management console, to view the status and activity of each vessel, with future-focused intelligence.
Global connectivity is just one click away
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How manufacturers can meet specific market needs for IoT.
- The smartest route to seamless IoT connectivity around the world.
- A demo of the floNET solution
Can your IoT connectivity offering compete with 1 EUR/Year?
Join Alan Cousineau, VP of Business Development at floLIVE, for his on-demand webinar, to learn:
- How can I reduce costs to make IoT profitable?
- What should I look for in modern Connectivity Management Solutions?
- What is Software defined Connectivity and how can it solve your challenges?
Your BSS Checklist for IoT
Read this whitepaper to learn:
- How to start small and scale as you grow using the might of the cloud?
- Why a smart CRM is the simplest route to customer flexibility?
- Specific use cases for leveling up using real-time visibility and control
- What you should expect from a sophisticated billing and rating engine?
- The technology stack that provides self-management and control.
Looking to reduce latency?
This white paper includes:
- The answer to extending the battery life of IoT devices, making IoT truly profitable.
- Three varied approaches to reduce latency and therefore improve performance.
- The best way to balance connectivity with challenges such as roaming, security and compliance.
floLIVE helps Eseye to manage thousands of devices globally
Download this case study to discover:
- Reduced operational costs, with full visibility available from a single dashboard.
- Improved time to market, by bringing new localized IMSIs online and giving Eseye time to focus on core value.
- Less complexity, without the need to track and manage multiple MNOs.
IoT Service providers: Meet Global IoT Operations
Download our solution brief to discover:
- The technology behind global network-as-a-service, and why it’s faster, more compliant, and ready for edge computing use cases.
- Our unique SIM technology, that takes advantage of autonomous switching and self-healing capabilities so that you’re always on.
- How a mobile private network could improve your ability to meet SLA for your customers while strengthening your performance overall?
- Why a next-gen Business Support System is going to add zeros to your bottom line when it comes to new IoT deployments?
Mobile Operators: Planning for IoT Expansion?
Download this solution brief for mobile operators to discover:
- A new kind of connectivity management platform that will help you beat the competition on price.
- Local connectivity globally, avoiding permanent roaming restrictions and compliance problems entirely.
- Flexible mobile private network solutions that can easily meet your customers specific security and performance needs.
The floLIVE Story
Read our company brochure to find out:
- Where we started from, and the barriers we’re breaking to get to where we’re going
- Our unique approach to technology ownership, cloud-native, flexible and modular
- The components that make floLIVE the only end-to-end platform for IoT solutions