Tomorrow’s Smart Connected Products Require Smarter Connectivity Services Today
Read the latest ABI Research whitepaper to learn:
- How traditional CMPs create a loss-leader business model for pricing?
- Why modular, yet integrated products are the way forward for operator success?
- How to onboard IoT services that “just work”, allowing your customers to focus on core business value?
The Evolution of Core Networks in the Age of IoT
After reading this white paper, you’ll understand:
- How cellular connectivity can meet diverse IoT requirements, including Massive, Broadband and Critical IoT.
- The kinds of behavior you can expect from IoT, such as low ARPU and high signalling, and how to be ready for anything.
- Why network slicing will support a lower Total Cost of Ownership, and help you seamlessly meet SLA for new customers.
Unique Requirements Need a Unique Solution. Meet floCORE.
Read the full Solution Brief to find out:
- What the idea of a truly cloud-native core means for your business?
- How floCORE meets truly niche requirements of security and performance?
- The benefits of a single, centralized web portal for management and control?
- Why customer service representatives are floCORE’s biggest fans?
Hefring Achieves Complete Visibility from a Single Dashboard
Learn how Hefring became:
- Ready to expand into new locations around the globe, with no connectivity blind spots.
- Safe in the knowledge that they have eliminated performance gaps, with infrastructure built for the IoT of today, and tomorrow.
- Armed with a single management console, to view the status and activity of each vessel, with future-focused intelligence.
Global connectivity is just one click away
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How manufacturers can meet specific market needs for IoT.
- The smartest route to seamless IoT connectivity around the world.
- A demo of the floNET solution
Can your IoT connectivity offering compete with 1 EUR/Year?
Join Alan Cousineau, VP of Business Development at floLIVE, for his on-demand webinar, to learn:
- How can I reduce costs to make IoT profitable?
- What should I look for in modern Connectivity Management Solutions?
- What is Software defined Connectivity and how can it solve your challenges?
Does your BSS offer these 5 Things?
This white paper includes:
- How to start small and scale as you grow using the might of the cloud
- Specific use cases for leveling up using real-time visibility and control
- The technology stack that provides self-management and control.
Looking to reduce latency?
This white paper includes:
- The answer to extending the battery life of IoT devices, making IoT truly profitable.
- Three varied approaches to reduce latency and therefore improve performance.
- The best way to balance connectivity with challenges such as roaming, security and compliance.
floLIVE helps Eseye to manage many thousands of devices globally
Learn how eseye:
- Reduced operational costs
- Eliminated complexity of integrations
- Improved incident resolution time from days to minutes
IoT Service providers: Meet Global IoT Operations
Download our solution brief to discover:
- The technology behind global network-as-a-service, and why it’s faster, more compliant, and ready for edge computing use cases.
- Our unique SIM technology, that takes advantage of autonomous switching and self-healing capabilities so that you’re always on.
- How a mobile private network could improve your ability to meet SLA for your customers while strengthening your performance overall?
- Why a next-gen Business Support System is going to add zeros to your bottom line when it comes to new IoT deployments?
Mobile operators, expanding your IoT offerings?
Introducing… Software-Defined Connectivity. It provides:
- A new kind of connectivity management platform that will help you beat the competition on price.
- Local connectivity globally, avoiding permanent roaming restrictions and compliance problems entirely.
- Flexible mobile private network solutions that can easily meet your customers’ specific security and performance needs.
Looking for simpler, more global connectivity?
- The seven steps that support manufacturers in meeting market needs.
- The tricks for beating high costs and regulations to make global connectivity a reality.
- The secrets behind a unique SIM technology that has zero gaps in service.