Those connected devices you manufactured. They need connectivity. One of 3 things are going to happen: (1) your distributors will resell the connectivity, (2) your clients will have to find connectivity themselves or, the best option, (3) you can offer it yourself. It’s easy with floLIVE.
This is a massive value-add for your business. It also essentially adds another dimension to your business model – subscription-based revenue.
Read the full solution sheet to find out:
- How to offer a global connectivity solution
- How to make uncomplicate adding this to your offering
- The types of technology you need access to
Having access to the right data is incredibly important when dealing finding trends, tracking devices, finding better rates, troubleshooting errors and preventing security issues. But the freshness of this data is equally as important. Find out more in this whitepaper – Timing is Everthing: The Cost of Delayed Data in IoT
IoT has revolutioned transportation. With better tracking and connectivity, it has allowed micromobility like eMobility scooters to emerge. But not all pathways to connectivity are the same
In this webinar, Sony, Kigen & floLive band together to chat all things iSIM in micromobility:
- Why should micromobility companies prefer iSIM?
- What are the connectivity needs of micromobility manufacturers?
- How difficult is it to actually integrate iSIM with micromobility devices?
Today’s mobile operators are demanding more holistic connectivity management platforms (CMP) for their IoT projects. Those that fit this description offer a dedicated core network for IoT, a fully-functional Business Support Services with inherent billing, and smart SIM management capabilities, all wrapped up in a single vendor relationship.
Are these components ‘must-haves’ or just bells and whistles? What value are operators seeing in practice? Our latest white paper answers these questions, as well as:
- What do you get with a holistic CMP? The five key considerations that make all the difference when choosing a connectivity management platform.
- Does IoT need its own core network? Why core networks designed for consumer devices don’t meet the needs of IoT at scale.
- How can you run a cost-effective yet scalable IoT business? All the functionality you need from a CMP, and how to use this to streamline your way to success.
Watch the On-Demand Webinar now to learn:
- The main challenges for MNOs, MVNOs and IoT Service Providers in offering IoT connectivity services today.
- The true demand for eUICC, and the surprising issues standing in the way of eUICC adoption
- 5G: How to monetize the low ARPU/IoT market and leverage 5G for business growth