Watch Curtis Govan, President Americas, floLIVE and Andre Martins, CEO, NLT Telecom as they discuss:
- Providing dual-connectivity access to Brazilian and international enterprise customers
- The potential and the challenges of the Brazilian market
- How floLIVE’s hyperlocal global network works in partnership with NLT.
- Your step-by-step guide to achieving high performance, regulatory compliant connectivity.
floLIVE provides BERMAD with a single SIM with one SKU for coverage worldwide, allowing the company to benefit from:
- Coverage in 86 countries worldwide
- A digital offering that’s fully under its own control
- Single contract and bill for all global services
- Full visibility for expedited fault-resolution
- Attractive rates for customer data packages
Read this solution brief to learn how you can:
- Simplify operations: One global SIM, one vendor, and one contract
- Ensure top performance: Broad cellular capabilities, low latency, and versatile use cases.
- Gain full control: Complete solution stack control, real-time data insights, and competitive edge with floLIVE.
When weighing options for multi-network SIMs, it generally comes down to two main choices; Multi-IMSI, and eUICC. In this webinar, you’ll hear about:
- The impact of Multi-IMSI solutions
- The benefits of eUICC
- Bringing the two solutions together
InstPower wanted to understand why they were dealing with these added costs, and turned to floLIVE’s Customer Service, look to learn:
- Why the local devices had higher data usage and related costs?
- How they could analyse a breakdown of this usage?
- What IoT connectivity solution would help to reduce these added costs?