Case Study: OneLifeTeam International Provides Users Safety and Security with floLIVE Connectivity
Read the full case study to learn how OLT:
- Gained Global Coverage: Devices can now communicate globally, without the need to onboard dozens of relationships with multiple MNOs.
- Benefits from One SKU: With a single SIM card that can automatically connect locally and compliantly on activation, supporting remote provisioning OTA.
- Integrated with a Smart BSS: Managing the complexity of a B2B2C product, for example, hierarchical billing for multiple layers of customers.
Download the e-book to learn:
- Popular IoT Landing Spots for Logistics: Use cases for how to be successful in IoT, from global cold chain management, and last-mile operations, to inventory tracking and warehousing.
- Global IoT Tips and Tricks: How to hit the tarmac successfully with a single vendor for connectivity, multi-layered security and full lifecycle management.
- Your Checklist for Events and Response: We cover your plan of action for poor coverage, spikes in data usage, a missing
Watch this webinar with Analysis Mason to learn:
- What’s driving the growth in regional and global contracts for IoT connectivity?
- How are roaming SIMs, Multi-IMSI SIMs, and IMSIs installed over the air different?
- From coverage to contracts: What are the 10 main considerations for purchasing connectivity for IoT devices?
In this short webinar, we will present:
- The connected device economy
- How IoT can create solutions that can make the world a better place
- A brand-new initiative that recognizes and rewards IoT projects that combine innovation with significant social benefit.
Listen to this podcast to learn:
- The 5G revolution – How will this transform mobile operators and IoT?
- Connectivity and security- How can a core network infrastructure address this?
- What is next for floLIVE and where are the opportunities for IoT growth?