Looking to reduce latency?
This white paper includes:
- The answer to extending the battery life of IoT devices, making IoT truly profitable.
- Three varied approaches to reduce latency and therefore improve performance.
- The best way to balance connectivity with challenges such as roaming, security and compliance.
floLIVE helps Eseye to manage thousands of devices globally
Download this case study to discover:
- Reduced operational costs, with full visibility available from a single dashboard.
- Improved time to market, by bringing new localized IMSIs online and giving Eseye time to focus on core value.
- Less complexity, without the need to track and manage multiple MNOs.
IoT Service providers: Meet Global IoT Operations
Download our solution brief to discover:
- The technology behind global network-as-a-service, and why it’s faster, more compliant, and ready for edge computing use cases.
- Our unique SIM technology, that takes advantage of autonomous switching and self-healing capabilities so that you’re always on.
- How a mobile private network could improve your ability to meet SLA for your customers while strengthening your performance overall?
- Why a next-gen Business Support System is going to add zeros to your bottom line when it comes to new IoT deployments?
Mobile Operators: Planning for IoT Expansion?
Download this solution brief for mobile operators to discover:
- A new kind of connectivity management platform that will help you beat the competition on price.
- Local connectivity globally, avoiding permanent roaming restrictions and compliance problems entirely.
- Flexible mobile private network solutions that can easily meet your customers specific security and performance needs.
The floLIVE Story
Read our company brochure to find out:
- Where we started from, and the barriers we’re breaking to get to where we’re going
- Our unique approach to technology ownership, cloud-native, flexible and modular
- The components that make floLIVE the only end-to-end platform for IoT solutions